Marcus,

I did try to do that several days ago, got the email, confirmed my desire
to unsubscribe, and wad told that my "request would soon be acted upon"

Yet I continue to get these messages.

I'd love to have just a way to receive only message chains where I either
started the question or am contributing.

I don't need to see ALL the comms on the list, however this old-school
mailing list doesn't seem to have that modern capability as a Groups.io or
Google Group, etc would have.

Thanks, Tim

Morse Code: The original digital mode.