Hello Frederic!

>> 2. I've found a strange warning in Event Log:
>> "usbhid-ups - libusb_get_interrupt: libusb0-dll:err [submit_async]
>> submitting request failed, win error: The device does not recognize the
>> command."
>> Here is more details from UBSHID-USB output:
>>    0.468000     libusb_get_report: libusb0-dll:err [control_msg] sending
>> control message failed, win error: A device attached to the system is not
>> functioning.
>>    0.468000     Can't retrieve Report 48: Input/output error [A device
>> attached to the system is not functioning. ]

>> I think it is related to issue with APC Back ES UPS (there was no such error
>> in private binary you sent to me).

> This is very strange.
> I see two report ID raising a libusb error in your logs: 48 and 62. They
> contains non standard, APC specific, HID data and strange value (as I see
> them on the old binary logs you have sent me).
> I am not sure what are the differences between the released binary and the
> one that I sent to you. That's because the one I send to you was just an
> experimental thing to see if I was searching in the right direction, and I
> have lost its sources now. But from what I remember I don't see what could
> have changed its behavior the way it is now.
> Anyway, from what you are reporting this is only "cosmetic" issue. Just one
> thing that still bothering me is that you have mentioned that it "repeats
> iteratively". Do you mean that the libusb error repeats regularly when the
> usbhid-ups driver is running ? If it is the case, can you send us usbhid-ups
> logs on a longer run (the attached one is stopped just after the init),
> please ?

I didn't spot different error codes and I thought that this is reiteration of
the same error. I've just tested private build of UPSHID-UPS and 2.6.5-2 one.
The behavior is equal: "report 48" is logged firstly, "report 62" - after that
and no errors afterwards. So, there is no problem.

Sorry for misleading...

Thanks,
Denis