> > , but when in battery test I have OL CAL status: it would be good to
> have the result.
>
> "OL CAL" or "OB CAL"? If the UPS is powering the load from the battery
> during calibration, it should report "OB CAL". The ONBATT handler in
> NOTIFYCMD can check for CAL at that point.
>
> I don't think we considered the case where CAL is paired with OL.
>
> ​I confirm it, during battery testing I have OL CAL​

> > Anyway I still not receive any email on any test (power cord
> disconnected and/or reconnected for example)
>
> Oh, I misinterpreted "working script" as a script that was sending email,
> rather than work-in-progress. Does that same command work from the command
> line? Can you add something like "logger" before the mailx line to be sure
> that the script is executing properly? Be sure to "chmod a+x" the script.

​Yep, the script works flawlessy with a command line. It is a "modified"
script from other jobs, and I receive daily all the emails from them​

> I forget if I mentioned this earlier, but for testing notifications, you
> can use the dummy-ups driver:
>
>    http://networkupstools.org/docs/man/dummy-ups.html
>
> The timer example will simulate the OL-OB-LB transition.

​Maybe I have missing someting. I have exported my configuration to a .dev
file, and then used for dummy ups, configured as dummy. Do i need to make
circular tests (timer configuration) or may I do them manually? Just
beacuse the only command allowed in dummy mode (upscmd -l dummy@artu) is
load.off