The server we are using is headless, I can’t install a desktop software
unfortunately.
That’s why I am trying to find a driver for NUT on OpenMediaVault.

Best regards

mikael festa
The Studio, Cornfields, Portsmouth Road, Ripley, Surrey GU23 6ERt: +44
(0)1932 865 459 | e: mik...@treefrogdesign.tv
<mailto:ja...@treefrogdesign.tv> | w: treefrogdesign.tv
<http://www.treefrogdesign.tv/>This e-mail message may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s). Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure of
message, as well as any other attachments. Thank you.

For our full terms and conditions please go to www.treefrogdesign.tv
<http://www.treefrogdesign.tv/tandcs.php>

Please consider the environment and don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

On 04/12/2017, 16:06, "Nut-upsuser on behalf of Roger Price"
<nut-upsuser-bounces+mikael=treefrogdesign...@lists.alioth.debian.org on