On Apr 13, 2018, at 3:55 AM, Jon Bendtsen <jon.bendt...@jonix.dk> wrote:

> On 13/04/2018 07.56, zefanjas wrote:
>> Hi,
>> is there a command to get a list of connected slaves you can run on the
>> nutserver? I want to monitor the slaves and if their are actually
>> connected to server.
>
> if there is no such command in NUT, then on my Debian Stretch using the lsof
> -p command on the upsd proccess on my NUT server reveals TCP connections to
> the clients.
>
> I see 2 connections pr. client, probably because each client monitors 2
> UPS's, one for each powersupply.

To be pedantic for a moment, the TCP connections to port 3493 are a superset of
the slaves connected - the difference being tools that are monitoring but not
logged in as a slave.

You can get a list of slaves with the following:

echo 'LIST CLIENT ups' | nc nut-server-host 3493

I thought there was an option to "upsc" for this, but I guess not. There is
also a bug in the Python module:
https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/549