With all due respect, who the hell are you?

Why is a Canadian emailing us about a server located at UW?

Why is a UW webserver configured with Nutch (or aliased as Nutch)
ignoring our robots.txt file.

Something smells...

Best Regards,

Web Experts America

WebExpertsAmerica.com
Whole Lot More for a Whole Lot LessĀ©
$6/hr Professional Web Services
http://www.WebExpertsAmerica.com

Testimonials:
http://www.WebExpertsAmerica.com/testimonials.htm

Website Solutions:
http://www.WebExpertsAmerica.com/services.htm

Chat:
WebExpertsNOW
AOL, MSN (Hotmail), and Yahoo
*Contact us anytime via chat. However, we DENY, BLOCK, and BAN anyone
that adds us to their Friend/Buddy list. Nothing personal, a security
policy to protect our chat connectivity from competitor abuse.

Terms of Service:
http://www.WebExpertsAmerica.com/tos.htm

Confidential:
The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
immediately by replying to this message and then delete it from your
computer.