hi,
Thanks for replying.but tutorials i have used, they
are for using nutch in a default mode.
i want it specifically for local search.. basically is
there any good documentation on how nutch indexes
based on fields and how can i add new fields and all.
also docs on query parsing.

Thanks
rahul

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265