> it works great (see the new function bellow). But we'll have to add
> commons-lang (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/lang/) to the libraries.
> Are there any objections? How is the procedure to add it?

There's already commons-logging, in nutch libs, so I think there's no
problem to add commons-lang.
Moreover it is under Apache License, so there's no prolem.
I will add it while committing your patch.

I'm trying my changes right now (I think, it will take the rest of the
> night to complete the job :-). So I'll get some sleep. Tomorrow, I'll
> look, if the conversions were successfull and submit a patch to NUTCH-65.

Ok, thanks.
Regards

Jérôme

--