Am 25.11.2005 um 11:30 schrieb Erik Hatcher:

On 24 Nov 2005, at 23:49, Chris Mattmann wrote:
Dublin core may is good for semantic web, but not for a content storage.

I completely disagree with that.

Me too.
Do we talk about parsing rdf or do we discuss to store parsed html text in rdf and convert it via xslt to pure text? I may misunderstand something. I very like the idea of a general rdf parser. Back in the days i played around with jena.sf.net Parsing yes, replace nutch sequence file and the concept of Wriatbles with xml - is from my point of view a bad idea.

Stefan - please don't inhibit innovation.
:-) I'm the last that inhibit innovation, but I would love to see nutch able to parse billion of pages. As you can read in my last posting, to give freedom for all developers back in the days I contributed the plugin system.

Stefan