AJ Chen wrote:

Stefan,
Here is the trace in my log.  My SSFetcher (for site-specific fetch) is the
same as nutch Fetcher except that the URLFilters it uses has additional
filter based on domain names. Line 363 is
       throw new RuntimeException("SEVERE error logged.  Exiting
fetcher.");

051224 075950 SEVERE Host connection pool not found,
hostConfig=HostConfiguration[host=https://www.kodak.com]

This error comes from the httpclient library (you won't get a better stacktrace, you need to redefine the java.util.logging properties to get more info). I'm in the process of upgrading to the latest release, but it's trivial, you can try it yourself. Hopefully this should solve the issue.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><