Will the resources (scripts, modifications, documentation etc) of this setup be publicly available I mean could this installation be something like RI for implementing nutch based search for a public web site.

I see this as a great opportunity to produce some generally usable stuff that would help lots of people to setup a site search.

I am also available for this if help is required.

--
 Sami Siren