Piotr Kosiorowski wrote:
Andrzej Bialecki wrote:
+1, yes it would be really confusing. Since there are more and more people trying 0.8, could we perhaps include a short note that 0.8 and later is NOT compatible with this tutorial, and a reference to the tutorial for 0.8 (or the trunk/ branch in general)?

I can add both tutorials to Nutch web site named Tutorial for 0.7 version and Tutorial for 0.8 version. It should make things clear.
Anyone against it?

Sounds like a good plan.

--
Best regards,