Sami Siren wrote:
There is a package available for testing in http://people.apache.org/~siren/nutch-0.8/

please give it some testing and post in your opinion - is it good enough to be a public release?

I have some doubts because of NUTCH-266, but so far only 3 people have reported this to be problem
(me included)

This is I guess related to a very specific environment - multiple nodes running on cygwin. Usually people run multiple nodes on some flavor of Unix.

I don't have any means to test it for this issue ...

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><