(This thread moved from the User List.)

OK Lukas, lets open it up to the dev list! :)

Particularly, does the group feel moving to Maven would be _a good thing_ ?

Even if so, what are the problems?

There are currently two versions of Lucene in the Maven repos, but Hadoop
would have to be added manually, I think.

All thoughts gratefully received.
Cheers
Steven