Hi all, I'm trying to implement a search plugin to search on the
'subType' field added by index-more plugin. It's a very simple plugin,
copied almost entirely from query-basic.

The problem is, when I perform a query on that field I get no results
at all. Other fields are handled by the same plugin, and I'm able to
search over them. Moreover, performing queries with luke on the
subType field I get the expected results.

Looking at the source code I found out that when parsing a query
string all fields are transformed lower case: so, the query
'subType:html' becomes 'subtype:html' (see method 'getNextToken' in
org.apache.nutch.analysis.NutchAnalysisTokenManager).
Could it be this the cause of the wrong result set? Is there a reason
why fields are treated this way?

Thanks,
Enrico