Hello,

It has been a while from a previous release (0.8.1) and looking at the
great fixes done in trunk I'd start thinking about baking a new release
soon.

Looking at the jira roadmaps there are 1 blocking issues (fixing the
license headers) for 0.8.2 and two other blocking issues for 0.9.0 of
which I think NUTCH-233 is safe to put in.

The top 10 voted issues are currently:

NUTCH-61         Adaptive re-fetch interval. Detecting umodified content
NUTCH-48        "Did you mean" query enhancement/refignment feature
NUTCH-251       Administration GUI
NUTCH-289       CrawlDatum should store IP address
NUTCH-36        Chinese in Nutch
NUTCH-185       XMLParser is configurable xml parser plugin.
NUTCH-59        meta
data support in webdb
NUTCH-92        DistributedSearch incorrectly scores results
NUTCH-68        A
tool to generate arbitrary fetchlists           NUTCH-87        Efficient
site-specific crawling for a large number of sites

Are there any opinions about issues that should go in before the next
release (Answering yes means that you are willing to provide a patch for
it).

--
 Sami Siren