Dennis,

 I take my coffee black: with a single creamer ;) Okay, okay, sorry: I
thought we were talking about *real* hazing ;)

Cheers,
  Chris

On 2/28/07 12:31 PM, "Dennis Kubes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Thank you Andrzej for your kind words. I am looking forward to working
> together with everyone and I hope I can continue to be too inquisitive.
>
> I don't know if I can introduce myself shortly but I will try. ;) For
> those that don't know me I am based in Plano (Dallas), Texas.  I am 28
> and have been programming for about 12 years.
>
> So as first commit I need to add my name and re-publish the website.
> Let the hazing begin.
>
> Dennis Kubes
>
> Andrzej Bialecki wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Some time ago I proposed to Lucene PMC that Dennis should become a Nutch
>> committer.
>>
>> Dennis has been found guilty of providing too many good quality patches,
>> sending too many supportive emails to the mailing lists, and generally
>> being too inquisitive in nature, which led to a constant stream of
>> comments, suggestions and patches. We weren't able to keep up -
>> something had to be done about it ... ;)
>>
>> I'm glad to announce that Lucene PMC has voted in his favor.
>> Congratulations and welcome aboard!
>>
>> (The tradition on Apache projects is that new committers should
>> (shortly) introduce themselves, and as the first commit they should put
>> their name in the Credits section of the website and re-publish the
>> website).

Chris A. Mattmann
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246