Hi Folks,

I have posted a candidate for the Apache Nutch 0.9 release at

 http://people.apache.org/~mattmann/nutch_0.9/rc2/

See the included CHANGES-0.9.txt file for details on release
contents and latest changes. The release was made from the 0.9-dev trunk,
including the recent patch applied by Dennis. I've also created a branch for
this release candidate at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/nutch/branches/branch-0.9.

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Nutch 0.9.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours. Only votes from Nutch
committers are binding, but everyone is welcome to check the release
candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote  passes if
at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache Nutch 0.9
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Thanks!

Cheers,

 Chris