I definitely don't expect people to write it just because it happens to be
useful to me :-)  Call me crazy, but I'm thinking of implementing  this when I
get some free time (whenever that will be). It seems that I  would just need to
implement IWebDBWriter and IWebDBReader, and  then add a command line option to
the tools (something like -mysql) to  specify the type of db to instantiate. It
would affect about 15 files, but  the tools changes would be simple -- a few if
statements here and there. Does that sound right?  Howie
Live Search Maps – find all the local information you need, right when you need
it.
http://maps.live.com/?icid=wlmtag2&FORM=MGAC01