From: Naveen Goswami (WT01 - E-ENABLING)
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 5:01 PM
To: 'nutch-dev@lucene.apache.org'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Problem in running Nutch where proxy authentication is
required.

Hi Susam,

Thanks for the help. Yeah I have got your earlier mail.
I have followed all the steps given by you.
I am attaching the hadoop.log and crawl.log for your reference.

I have used the below command to run the crawl.
 bin/nutch crawl urls -dir crawl -depth 1 -threads 1 >& crawl.log

Please tell me what is the problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Naveen Goswami
91 9899547886