Hi all,

I have changed the Analyzer of nutch and make it work for the luence sandbox
analyzer. I use luke to check the language and the query and they look work
fine. However, I find the method posted in wiki is not work fine for me, and
most of the post just mention how to make the index work but not how to
dealing with the query when plugin in use.

now, I looked at the catnalina log, I see it know the language about
query...

<timestamp> lang:zh

But the result is not correct. When I trace the explain, I find it cut in
keyword analyzer manner, not the one I used for zh by plugin.

Can anybody help me? Thank a lots.