We continue to run on Fetcher1. What are the benefits of moving to Fetcher2. Not opposed to it, just hadn't thought about it yet as Fetcher1 seemed to be working fine for us?

Dennis

Andrzej Bialecki wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to remove the original Fetcher in favor of Fetcher2. Maintaining both of them is time-consuming, and Fetcher1 has many proven deficiencies.

If you think that Fetcher2 should be improved in some specific aspects, or if you think that we would miss some functionality that Fetcher1 offers and Fetcher2 does not, please speak up.