Hola a Todos:

I'm running into some glitches when trying to develop and debug Nutch
inside eclipse with the languageidentifier plugin, and most of them are
related to the fact that the src directory is nammed
"lanaguageidentifier" but the plugin directory later is converted to
"language-identifier", it fooled me the last 2 weeks, i knoe is a minor
problem, but if the powers that be cn have a look at it (simply reneame
de src/plugin directory to language-identifier ), IMHO someone will
thank the change in the future, mainly not noticing it at all  ;). (i
know i know i'll post it at JIRA) .

Ignacio J. Ortega
Dpto. soporte y desarrollo
http://www.derecho.com