Like I suspected: I have no power to do or view any admin stuff there. Btw. I am not seeing any span, perhaps google takes care of that for me?

--
Sami Siren

Sami Siren wrote:
I'll take a look at this, I am pretty sure we have to ask Doug at the end :)

--
Sami Siren

Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
Hi,

This has been bugging me for a while now. For some reason Nutch MLs get the most "junk" emails - both rude/rudeish emails, as well as clear spam (with "SPAM" in the subject - something must be detecting it). I just looked at the headers of the clearly labeled spam messages and found that they all seem to come from SF:

 To: nutch-...@lists.sourceforge.net
 To: nutch-gene...@lists.sourceforge.net

I assume there is some kind of a mail forward from the old Nutch MLs on SF to the "new" Nutch MLs at ASF.
Do you think we could remove this forwarding and get rid of this spam?

Sami & Andrzej seem to be members who miiiight be able to make this change:

http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=59548

Otis