Personally, I don't see the advantage of Nutch going for a TLP.  It's not like
new committers are having a hard time getting in today, it's not like they are
being proposed and rejected.  I also don't feel like Nutch lacks
exposure/visibility -- lots of people know about it.  It's just that very few
people need a massively scalable web-wide crawling machinery that Nutch
provides.

Otis ----