Hey Jukka,

Sounds good to me then if no one else objects.

I'll wait the 72 hrs (Sat, 4:01 PM EST) and then assuming the VOTE passes, roll 
the releases out to the mirrors and then work on Nutch 1.1.


On 4/2/10 11:41 AM, "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:


On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> +1s, so technically we could still do the 72 hrs and still be OK, but I'm
> fine with giving folks some more time to take a look

I'm fine with closing the vote already at 72 hours since the p.a.o
outage only seemed to last a few hours.


Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory Pasadena, CA 91109 USA
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov
WWW:   http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Computer Science Department
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA

Reply via email to