Chris Mattmann wrote:

I still get no hits. Does anybody have any clue as to what I'm doing wrong?

I have a clue (which is not the same as a solution ;-) ). Please use Luke and check how the terms look like in your index. The best way to do it is to open the index, then go to one of the documents and press "Reconstruct & Edit". In the dialog that pops up you will have all fields content, and also how they were tokenized (which is more important). It's possible that NutchAnalyzer swallowed some of the text you are looking for... you should see that in the tokenized field content. If your query plugin returns the clause as you wrote it, i.e. with at sign, dots and whatever, then a corresponding token needs to show up in the tokenized content - and I bet it doesn't, because it was broken into parts by the tokenizer...


--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><
 ___. ___ ___ ___ _ _   __________________________________
[__ || __|__/|__||\/|  Information Retrieval, Semantic Web
___|||__||  \|  ||  |  Embedded Unix, System Integration
http://www.sigram.com  Contact: info at sigram dot com



-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Power Architecture Resource Center: Free content, downloads, discussions,
and more. http://solutions.newsforge.com/ibmarch.tmpl
_______________________________________________
Nutch-developers mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/nutch-developers

Reply via email to