Thanks, it didn't see the fetcher.store.content attribute in 0.7 so i
updated to .8-dev.  It worked as advertised, it seems like summary and
search context still work.  The only thing affected was the cached view of
the file.  I didn't limit  http.content.limit because i do want all of the
log files indexed.

My log files are on one servers filesystem, I want to index them via a local
search fie:///logs but then present the url link as coming from an http root
so that other users can fetch the files.  Currently if fetch them from the
local webserver but that's a little inneffient since i know where the files
are locally on the FS.  Has anyone done a local search but used http urls
for the search results?

I could modify search.jsp to replace my file:// root with an http root, but
that seems a little hacky.  Does anyone know if there is a regex-url filter
for post processing of the link urls?  I tried using the regex-url filter
but it modified the url before the fetcher used it.  I want to modify via
regex when entered into the url index or when displayed.

Thanks,

-roberto

I mean disable the cache link in the search.jsp.