Thanks Andrzej,

Thanks turned out to be the problem with plugins - I updated the Nutch
jar, but didn't rebuild and redeploy plugins.

What is the best way to build plugin Jars?
To rebuild plugins, I did "ant package", which did everything and more
(javadoc, war, etc.).  There are 2 Ant build scripts in src/plugin/,
but one has no "jar" target, and the other one doesn't work.  Nothing
urgent, but I'm wondering how others build plugin Jars.

Thanks,
Otis

--- Andrzej Bialecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > I tried Nutch from SVN, but I'm getting this error:
> >
> > Exception in thread "fetcher3" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:

org.apache.nutch.parse.ParseData.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;[Lorg/apache/nutch/parse/Outlink;Ljava/util/Properties;)V
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.nutch.parse.html.HtmlParser.getParse(HtmlParser.java:214)
> >         at

org.apache.nutch.fetcher.Fetcher$FetcherThread.handleFetch(Fetcher.java:254)