> Hello Kamil,
>
> Do you want to generate a fetchlist with urls that are present in WebDB
> but where not fetched till now?
>
> I am not sure what you are trying to achive but, you can generate any
> fetchlist you want using latest tool by Andrzej Bialecki
> (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-68) (have not tried it myself).
> There was also (some time ago) discussion on the nutch mailing list
> about refetchonly param for fetchlist generator - some ideas are still
> not implemented but you can read how it works currently.
> Regards
> Piotr

Hi Piotr,
Thanks for your advice. The sources you directed me to helped me track
down my issue.  I realized I was updating my webdb right after inject
operations and immediately before generating new fetchlists.  As a
result the scores that I meant for newly injected links to have were
being altered.  Thus I was initially misled to think that the
db.score.injected property did not work as advertised.

So I changed the order of my scripts a bit and now everything is working.

-Kamil