Edward Quick wrote:
Hi,

Should type: and date: queries work with the search.jsp program?
I'm using Nutch 0.7, and crawled the intranet at work. String searches work fine, but I want to test out the new features added by John Xing in the changelog (http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/nutch/nutch/CHANGES.txt?rev=1.48) for 0.7.

When I search on something like:

news type:pdf

or

news type:application/pdf

I don't get any results, where I would expect to because all our news docs are in pdf format.

You probably forgot to enable index-more and query-more plugins. After you do this, you need to re-index your segments.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><