Doug,

Thank you so much, I'll modify my code and see what happens. So far when I
try to take a single segment/xyz directory to another location and work with
it, the web gui works fine. As soon as I include segments from more than 1
run, the results page returns blank unless there are 0 results, then it
shows that there were 0 results.

Cheers,
Ben