hmmm... actually my requirement is a bit more complex than it seems so url
filters alone probably would do. Because i am not filtering urls based only
on some domain name but within domain i want to discard some urls, and since
they actually dont follow a pattern hence i cant use url filters otherwise
url filters would have done great job.

Thanks anyway
Pushpesh