You wanna say that only in windows this error occurs? I haven't tested in
linux yet. Has anyone a solution for this problem in windows/tomcat?

On 7/25/06, Thomas Delnoij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Lourival.

I have typically seen the same issues on a cygwin/windows setup. The
only thing that worked for me was shutting down and restarting tomcat,
instead of just reloading the context. On linux now I don't have these
issues anymore.

Rgrds, Thomas

On 7/21/06, Lourival Júnior <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok. However a few minutes ago I ran the script exactly you said and I
still
> get this error:
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Cannot delete _0.f0
>         at org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.create(FSDirectory.java
:195)
>         at org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.init(FSDirectory.java
:176)
>         at org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.getDirectory(
FSDirectory.java

http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2006/02/16/introduction-to-nutch-2.html