On 7/29/06, Tomi NA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/29/06, Sami Siren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not expert on this area but perhaps you need to upgrade lucene .jar
> files that are used by luke?

I believe I was a little bit hasty with the message I sent. I took a
second look and it just might be that luke was right and the index is
invalid - I'm going to check it out come Monday.

Thanks for the reply.
t.n.a.

Got it all sorted out: I didn't set a valid value for http.agent.name.
What made me sound the alarm was the fact that I got some kind of
crawl result (about 2.5 MB in size).
Anyway, I did a successful crawl on my laptop, crawling throught a
directory exposed through a http server.

The problems I ran into there are new thread material.

Thanks again for the effort.
t.n.a.