On 8/8/06, Björn Wilmsmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey,

I have run into the same problem, too. Sometimes nutch won't return
results for queries although there clearly are pages containing the
search term. I agree that this must have something to do with Nutch
scoring however I have not yet found out how to change this behaviour

I ran into the same problem but I believe it has something to do with
the analyzer (probably StandardAnalyzer, I don't really know what
Nutch uses by default, yet), plugins for those files or something
along those lines.
As far as grading is concerned, wouldn't a grading problem change the
result order, rather than skip certain results altogether?

t.n.a.