All right! I've done this already. I thing you dont understand my question.
What I want to do is to query my indexes using something like
"filetype:pdf". The version 0.8 already have this feature. But I'm using the
version 0.7.2 and I want to add this feature mannually. But I dont know
where I have to edit. Do you know?

Regards,

Lourival Junior