Guys i have been trying to get this done for weeks now. No progress. Someone
please help me. I am trying to delete a domain already crawled from my
crawldb and index.

I have a list of domains already crawled in my index. How do I exclude or
delete domains from my crawl output folder. I have tried using the
crawl-urlfilter.txt.

-^http://([a-z0-9]*?\.)*remita.net

Hoping it will exclude the domain remita.net from the crawldb or index and
include all the other urls.  Then I run the LinkDbMerger, SegmentMerger,
CrawlDbMerger, IndexMerger. No change. All domains remain part of my output.

Please how can I get this done.