Kenan,

Have you considered using Carrot2?  I think Nutch includes a plugin for it
already.  Or, if your categories are predefined, you could index with Solr (if
you were to use Nutch 1.0) and use Solr's faceting capabilities.

Otis
--
Sematext is hiring -- http://sematext.com/about/jobs.html?mls
Lucene, Solr, Nutch, Katta, Hadoop, HBase, UIMA, NLP, NER, IR