tsmori wrote:
Both good ideas. Unfortunately, the content for each user is the same. It's a
static php file that simply calls information out of our LDAP.

It's very strange because I cannot see any difference between the user
files/directories that are fetched and those that aren't. In checking both
the crawl log and the hadoop log, the missing users are not even fetched.

Check the segment's crawl_generate and crawl_fetch, and also check your crawldb for status. Logs don't always contain this information.

The issue seems to be that they're not fetched and there's no indication in
the logs why they aren't.

See above.

--
Best regards,