Dmitriy Fundak wrote:
If I disable html-parser(remove "parse-(html" from plugin.includes
property) html filed didn't get parsed
So didn't get outlinks to kml files from html.
So I can't parse and index kml files.
I might not be right, but I have a feeling that it's not possible
without modifying source code.

It's possible to do this with a custom indexing filter - see other indexing filters to get a feeling of what's involved. Or you could do this with a scoring filter, too, although the scoring API looks more complicated.

Either way, when you execute the Indexer, these filters are run in a chain, and if one of them returns null then that document is discarded, i.e. it's not added to the output index. So, it's easy to examine in your indexing filter the content type (or just a URL of the document) and either pass the document on or reject it by returning null.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><