what is the db status of this url in your crawl db?
if it is STATUS_DB_NOTMODIFIED,
then it may be the reason.
(you can check it if you dump your crawl db with
reinh...@thord:>bin/nutch readdb  <crawldb> -url <url>

it has this status, if it is recrawled and the signature does not change.
the signature is MD5 hash of the content.

another reason may be that you have some indexing filters.
i dont believe its the reason here.

regards