Eran Zinman wrote:
Hi,

I've written my own plugin that's doing some custom parsing.

I've needed language parsing in that plugin and the language-identifier
plugin is wokring great for my needs.

However, I can't use the language identifier plugin as it is, since I want
to parse only a small portion of the webpage.

I've used the language identifier functions and it worked great in eclipse,
but when I try to compile my plugin I'm unable to compile it since it
depends on the language-identifier source code.

My question is - how can I include the language identifier code in my plugin
code without actually using the language-identifier plugin?

You need to add the language-identifier plugin to the <requires> section in your plugin.xml, like this:

   <requires>
      <import plugin="nutch-extensionpoints"/>
      <import plugin="language-identifier"/>
   </requires>

--
Best regards,