Paul Tomblin wrote:
On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Andrzej Bialecki <a...@getopt.org> wrote:
Paul Tomblin wrote:

How can I tell what's going on and why it's stopped?

Try to generate a thread dump to see what code is being executed.

I didn't do any sort of distributed mode because I've only got one
core.  I had to do a "jstack -F" to force a stack dump, and here's
what it says:

-bash-3.2$ jstack -F 32507
Attaching to process ID 32507, please wait...

Hm, I can't see anything obviously wrong with that thread dump. What's the CPU and swap usage, and loadavg?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><