Eran Zinman wrote:
Hi,

Sorry to bother you guys again, but it seems that no matter what I do I
can't run the new version of Nutch with Hadoop 0.20.

I am getting the following exceptions in my logs when I execute
bin/start-all.sh

Do you use the scripts in place, i.e. without deploying the nutch*.job to a separate Hadoop cluster? Could you please try it with a standalone Hadoop cluster (even if it's a pseudo-distributed, i.e. single node)?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><