On 2010-02-24 17:34, Pedro Bezunartea López wrote:
Hi Ashley,

Hi,
I'm looking to reproduce program analysis results based on Nutch v0.4. I
realize this is a very old release, but is it possible to obtain the source
from somewhere? I see some of the classes I'm looking for in v0.7, but I
need the older version to confirm it.
Thanks,
Ashley

You can get version 0.6 and higher from apache's archive:

http://archive.apache.org/dist/lucene/nutch/

... but I haven't found anything older,

AFAIK older releases of Nutch were archived only on that old SF site, and apparently that site no longer exists. Sorry :( However, you can still check out that code from CVS repository at nutch.sf.net .

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><