hello all,

              thanks to nutch , am using nucth-1.0 and am doing local file
crawl, which crawls fine and gives me the search results in windows well.
But when I do crawling in linux machine , i don't know whether it crawls or
not . But i don't see any exception, my crawl-urlfilter.txt is ,

-^(ftp|mailto):
-\.(ico|ICO|css|sit|eps|wmf|mpg|gz|rpm|tgz|mov|MOV|exe|gif|bmp|jpg|png|tif|ico|jpeg|wav|mp3|mpg|wmv|avi|JPG|zip)$
-[;]

+^file:///home/hari/source
-.

and my urls fie is,

/home/hari/source/07197.doc
/home/hari/source/CHANGES.txt
/home/hari/source/LICENSE.txt
/home/hari/source/Proposal.doc
/home/hari/source/README.txt

as i said i don't see any exception when crawling , but when i search for
the results , it gives me nothing. Please any one suggest me where am wrong.
Thanks