Hi Matthew,

There is an open issue with Tika (e.g.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-379) that could explain the
differences betwen parse-html and parse-tika. Note that you can specify :
*parse-(html|pdf) *in order to get both HTML and PDF files.

Could you please open an issue in JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH) and attach the file you are
trying to process? I'll have a look and see if it is related to TIKA-379.

Thanks

Julien
--
DigitalPebble Ltd