Dear working group,

NVO3 will be meeting in Seoul. Draft meeting agenda currently has two 1.5 hour slots allocated for NVO3, on Wednesday November 16,1330-1500 Afternoon Session I, and on Thursday November 17,1330-1500 Afternoon Session I. If you would like to discuss your draft, please send a request to nvo3-cha...@ietf.org indicating the draft itself, presenter name, and requested time duration. Two specific topics to be discussed during the meeting besides the separate drafts will be OAM and control plane aspects.

Thank you.