Support.

I am not aware of any IPRs associated with this draft.

Linda

From: Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB) [mailto:matthew.bo...@nokia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 11:05 PM
To: NVO3 <nvo3@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-p...@ietf.org
Subject: Poll for WG adoption and IPR call for
draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-11

This email begins a two week poll for adoption of
draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-11 in the NVO3 working group.

Please review the draft and send any comments to the NVO3 list.
Please also indicate whether you support adoption of the draft as an NVO3
working group document.

Simultaneously, we are also poling for any IPR that may apply to the draft.

Authors and contributors, are you aware of any IPR that applies to this draft?
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?
If you are listed as a document author or contributor, please respond to
this email stating of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The response needs to be sent to the NVO3 WG mailing list. The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and each contributor.

This poll closes on Wednesday 28th June 2017.

Regards

Matthew and Sam